Wednesday 9 February 2011

Casual levelling diary - week 4

After a rather slow week, things finally started to fall into place on week 4.

Day 22
Reached level 17 with more time available to level and less being spent on inscription as I approach the current level cap of 150. The routine is to run dailies buy out any cheap herbs that I can afford and then fly to the nearest quest hub in Westfall where I normally have time for 2-4 quests. I am learning to hate the fishing daily Rock Lobster, eventually I used the tactic of staying near to one of the ramps leading into the water for a quick escape.

Day 23
I Bought 4 Neatherweave bags to help with the inscription mats I am carrying around, inscription is now 146 and gold left is 326.

Day 24
Inscription reaches the level cap of 150 and I start stock piling the herbs I will need to make Jadefire Ink. I will make the ink once I can learn Expert Inscription.

Day 25
Level 18 and I am looking forward to getting a mount at level 20 which will speed things up a lot, at the rate I am levelling I will probably skip a zone at some point (maybe Redridge?)

Day 26
Gold now stands at 458, the auction house on Terokkar is still much slower than I have encountered elsewhere although this is probably not helped by the fact that I am only posting in the mornings. I am keeping a record of glyph sales and current prices. I am not really concentrating on making gold though at this time.

Day 27
Level 19 reached and I am still questing in Westfall, some of the quest mobs are green to me although the quests are amber.

No comments:

Post a Comment